Mommy Addicts
Welcome Everyone... I am working on settings..
So please bare with me..
Mommy Addicts
Welcome Everyone... I am working on settings..
So please bare with me..
Mommy Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for mommies to come in and escape from everyday life. Chat with other moms, share tag offers and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mommy Addicts.. All Members should now be able to post external links. If you are still having problems please message me ASAP so I can get this issue fixed for you.. thanks

Introduction to Photobucket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
armyknightslady
Admin
Admin
armyknightslady

Aries

Love : 2
Birthday : 1979-04-13

Introduction to Photobucket Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Photobucket   Introduction to Photobucket EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

If you haven't already please sign up for your free Photobucket account by going to Photobucket

Once your "in" let me show you around. I will make the pictures small so you will need to click on them to make them larger.

The 1st step is optional. I actually like to have albums to keep things organized and another benefit is privacy settings as well as a customized URL cheers Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket1

The second step is probably most important... How the heck do you get your pictures up there!
Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket2
In the beginning there are three ways to upload pictures. So you can jump right to uploading them or you can create an album. Remember to save and continue to album when it prompts you or you can upload more.

If you want to come back to the uploading part and create an album step 3 is your step...
Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket3
Fill in where you want... or you just have to put in a name and click create album at the bottom

Success your album has been created

Now go back to step two or click on the next example
Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket4

Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket5 So this example shows you the pictures that have been uploaded (I used the screen shots from this tutorial LOL)

Its as easy as "mousing over" the picture you want to use and it will give you some codes.
Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket7
or you can click on the pictures for more options
Introduction to Photobucket Photobucket6

Mommy Addicts mainly uses the IMG Code. You can copy and paste that entire code directly into the box that you normally type in or you can use the direct link code, click the picture icon and paste the entire direct link code into that box clicking ok
Back to top Go down
http://armyknightslady.blogspot.com/p/want-more.html

Introduction to Photobucket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mommy Addicts  :: ╰☆╮Welcome to Mommy Addicts :: New Members Please Read First-
Jump to: