Mommy Addicts
Welcome Everyone... I am working on settings..
So please bare with me..
Mommy Addicts
Welcome Everyone... I am working on settings..
So please bare with me..
Mommy Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for mommies to come in and escape from everyday life. Chat with other moms, share tag offers and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mommy Addicts.. All Members should now be able to post external links. If you are still having problems please message me ASAP so I can get this issue fixed for you.. thanks

Hey everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
armyknightslady
Admin
Admin
armyknightslady

Aries

Love : 2
Birthday : 1979-04-13

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 pm

How are you today??

How has your week been??

Do you fill Easter baskets for your kids?? If so what kinds of things do you put in them.....toys, candy..etc??

What's on your agenda for the weekend??

Will you be having a big Easter meal?? If so what's on the menu??

Have you colored eggs or will you??

Do you still hide the eggs?? IF so do you do it in the house our outside??

Do you use real eggs to hide or do you do plastic eggs??

Do you like Peeps??

Do you like Jelly Beans?? If so what's your favorite kind??

Do you have any brags/vents to share this week??

It's now the month of April, do you have any big plans for this month??

Have you done your taxes??

Do you burn candles in your home or have any wax warmers?? If so what's your favorite scent??
Back to top Go down
http://armyknightslady.blogspot.com/p/want-more.html
armyknightslady
Admin
Admin
armyknightslady

Aries

Birthday : 1979-04-13

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm

How are you today?? I was fine until my husband got home with the tiny $12 plastic pool I wanted to surprise the kids with and he declared WW3 on Skylar. Duh you give a kid a toy they will want to play in it. Its 65 degree's its more likely she will get cold quickly and get the freak out. NOT worth the battle!
How has your week been?? eh
Do you fill Easter baskets for your kids?? If so what kinds of things do you put in them.....toys, candy..etc?? The Easter Bunny is bringing a cheap snow cone maker for Skylar and 6 eggs. We have left over eggs from our Easter Egg hunt I hosted last week. Oh and a Hop Lip Gloss and Nail polish with a Chocolate bunny. William is getting Hop the Movie, Bubbles, 6 eggs, Chocolate bunny and whatever is left from the Easter Egg hunt divided with Skylar.
What's on your agenda for the weekend?? To not kill my husband for turning into a bigger child than my child.
Will you be having a big Easter meal?? If so what's on the menu?? If we can find Ham and maybe Sweet Taters and whatever
Have you colored eggs or will you?? We will I haven't gotten the Vinegar yet.. I need to look in the kitchen LOL
Do you still hide the eggs?? IF so do you do it in the house our outside?? I might hide them outside depending on the kids
Do you use real eggs to hide or do you do plastic eggs?? Plastic
Do you like Peeps?? I might have just 1 then I remember how bad they are LOL
Do you like Jelly Beans?? If so what's your favorite kind?? Brachs
Do you have any brags/vents to share this week?? My husband being a jerk off. First yesterday my passenger side door wouldn't shut and it happened awhile back and he fixed it. When I called him at work to ask him how he fixed it he couldn't remember the incident at all. The metal and plastic piece was in the down position hitting the other metal piece attached to the door. My husband works at a computer ALL day long. You think he would have the good brains God gave him to GOOGLE a solution. But no he was asking dumb questions like is it stuck open or closed? Did you try unlocking it. No fool the door is closed and locked of course it won't open j/k. He's like maybe the child lock is on... Again this wouldn't have caused the problem. So he finally after asking me a million and one dumb questions he said he was heading home to help me since keep in mind while trying to fix the broken (still broken but usable) piece in the door I am also toddler wrangling. My lovely neighbor ignored my pleas for help too. I Google the answer on my Iphone and its the first flippin link. It says to hold the handle up and have a second person jam the latch thing with a screw driver... Well I fixed it by myself. Then sure enough the drivers door did the same thing and it did it again today but it took me five seconds this time. Wanna see how angry I was at my husband? Like I said today I had him take $10 of my money and go to Walmart to get the smallest pool known to man sold in Walmart (remind me again why I hate Walmart?) He comes in. I tell Skylar to go look and see what surprise Daddy bought her for Easter. She runs outside of course the kid wants to go swimming but its getting chilly out and I tell her the water will be cold its supposed to sit all day and warm in the sun. But I tell her go ahead. Rick starts nagging and bitching about having to warm up damn left overs in the Microwave and tells Skylar she CAN'T have her pool. I am like for real. Now William is pitching a fit because he is going through SERIOUS terrible twos. I said Rick to let them be they will get cold in seconds and want out. I know his anger is really with me and he's taking it out on Skylar. It pisses me off he never raises his voice to HIS boys that are constant screw ups and never do things like they are told but my daughter just wants her NEW toy and he has a melt down FOR REAL. They fight more than the kids do.
It's now the month of April, do you have any big plans for this month?? No big plans but its my birthday
Have you done your taxes?? Yes in January and paid off my car, put 1000 in the emergency savings and now we have $320 to go toward all the other bills
Do you burn candles in your home or have any wax warmers?? If so what's your favorite scent?? I switched to Scentsy and I love Cinnabear
Back to top Go down
http://armyknightslady.blogspot.com/p/want-more.html
Jodi25
Jodi25

Capricorn

Birthday : 1980-12-27

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

It was a nice Friday. Sunny&Cool:D Now I'm listening to music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content