Mommy Addicts
Welcome Everyone... I am working on settings..
So please bare with me..

A place for mommies to come in and escape from everyday life. Chat with other moms, share tag offers and more

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Mommy Addicts.. All Members should now be able to post external links. If you are still having problems please message me ASAP so I can get this issue fixed for you.. thanks

Share | 

Hi everybody!! Im Andrea!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m&mmommy
Mod
Mod

Cancer

Love : 2
Birthday : 1985-07-03

PostSubject: Hi everybody!! Im Andrea!!!   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi! Im Andrea! I'm married to Nick..June will make 7 years for us!! We have 2 beautiful little girls. Madison (5) and MacKenzie (3)!! Madison has a rare seizure disorder known as Ohtahara syndrome! The drs told me she would only live a week and here we are at 5! She has taught me so much in her 5 years without speaking a word! She is our angel!! MacKenzie is typical 3 year old. She keeps us on our toes and has brought us so much joy! I love to take pictures, scrapbook, hang out with family and friends!! I love meeting new people and making new friends! My hubby is about to finish his RN degree in May! Im a stay at home mom and we are from Mississippi!! I think I covered everything, please let me know if you have any questions!!
Back to top Go down
Jodi25

Capricorn

Love : 2
Birthday : 1980-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!! Im Andrea!!!   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Welcome Andrea

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody!! Im Andrea!!!
Page 1 of 1